Sometimes we need some practical solutions. Things to put into place to help us work through issues that we deal with on a daily basis. Breathing seems so simple… but it can be a real tool to help with real life issues. It’s great for Depression, Anxiety, Pain… and just all around good health.
COMPLETE BREATH EXERCISES
1. Sit up straight. Exhale.
2. Inhale and, at the same time, relax the belly muscles. Feel as though the belly is filling with air.
3. After filling the belly, keep inhaling. Fill up the middle of your chest. Feel your chest and rib cage expand.
4. Hold the breath in for a moment, then begin to exhale as slowly as possible.
5. As the air is slowly let out, relax your chest and rib cage. Begin to pull your belly in to force out the remaining breath.
6. Close your eyes, and concentrate on your breathing.
7. Relax your face and mind.
8. Let everything go.
Practice about 5 minutes